Karen's Directory Printer can print the name of every file on a drive, along with the file's size, date and time of last modification, and attributes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I print the directory to Excel?
- The setup program for another application starts when I run a Karen's Power Tool
- When I print only directory names, how can I stop Directory Printer from printing the folder name twice?
- Windows Explorer "Print with DirPrn ..." won't go away!
- Directory Printer does not remember my settings on Windows 10
- Why is the full path being printed for every file?