Copies selected files from one drive/folder to another. Source and Destination folders can reside anywhere on your network.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified
- Why is Windows Defender SmartScreen is preventing me from installing?
- Could Not Load Settings Error: 76 (Path not Found)
- Could not open log file C:\ProgramData\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\Replicator-log.txt Error: 76 (Path not Found)
- How can I backup all my files except AppData and the system registry files? These cause errors to be logged.
- How do I copy my jobs and configuration to a backup drive? How do I restore them on a new machine?
- How do I exclude some folders from my backup?
- How do I keep Replicator from backing up system folders such as $Recycle.bin and System Volume Information?
- I installed Replicator and set it to minimize to system tray, but now I can't see it's running.
- Why is Replicator always replacing the files in the Destination Folder or why isn't it?
- Why won't Replicator start when I log in? I've checked the box.