Copies selected files from one drive/folder to another. Source and Destination folders can reside anywhere on your network
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I backup all my files except AppData and the system registry files? These cause errors to be logged.
- How can I backup my Replicator jobs configuration?
- How do I exclude some folders from my backup?
- How do I keep Replicator from backing up system folders such as $Recycle.bin and System Volume Information?
- I installed Replicator and set it to minimize to system tray, but now I can't see it's running.
- Replicator and Directory Printer problems: Get the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Why aren't new folders being replicated during my backup job all of the sudden?
- Why is Replicator always replacing the files in the Destination Folder or why isn't it?
- Could not open log file C:\ProgramData\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\Replicator-log.txt Error: 76 (Path not Found)
- Starting Replicator for the first time on Windows 10, I see error message: Could Not Load Settings Error: 76 (Path not Found)